Saturday, July 23, 2011

Friday Favorite Finds

It was so hard to narrow down what my favorite finds were this week.  Here are my top 5 favorites!
This just looks like summer!  I have already bought a seedless watermelon and will try this out this week!

I don't have anything to add to the photo.

I have never had a huge problem eating cookie dough before.  I would always make the dough, eat about half of it, and end up with about a dozen cookies ;-).  This might be a little better to feed to the little Beanes.

I am going to substitute the cheese in these with Daiya cheese and make them for String Beane.  I think they will be a hit!

It seems like I have a major sweet tooth this week!  Maybe this frozen chocolate banana dessert will make feel like I am eating healthy.  It looks delicious.

I am linking up with Finding Joy In My Kitchen.

 






3 comments:

  1. I can only imagine what you cut to make your top 5 -- these all look like great recipes to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally got around to adding your blog to blogs I follow, so now I can follow more frequently. I am still figuring this blogging thing out. Love your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh, those pizza muffins are perfect kid food. I'm so making those soon!

    ReplyDelete