Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Menu Plan July 25

I am a bit late posting my menu plan for this week.  My laptop is sick.  I think it has caught a virus.  I hope it can get fixed this week.  Any who, last weeks meals went very well.  The overall hit of the week was the Mar-a-lago turkey burgers.  They were eaten by everyone!  String Beane and Butter Beane ate there's without me begging them and little Jelly Beane gummed on some.  Mr. Homegrown said they were good but he preferred hamburger.  Big surprise there.  The spaghetti and garlic bread sticks is a family favorite and so is the pizza.  The vegetable soup is one of my favorites.  I just can't get my little Beanes to get enthusiastic about soup.  They ate some. Mostly the crackers.  I even found alphabet shaped pasta to go in the soup.  Do your kids eat soup? 
This week's menu is pretty light.  We have two baseball games this week so we are not trying anything new.

Monday
Ham Steak
Boiled potatoes
Broccoli

Tuesday
Hot Dogs
Chili
Tater Tots

Wednesday
Meatball Subs using these meatballs.
(Has anyone picked up on the fact that I have a lot of ground turkey in the freezer?)
French Fries and a vegetable

Thursday
Out to eat after the baseball game.

Friday
Sausage
Cantaloupe

I hope everyone has wonderful family meals this week.  I am linking up again at Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment