Thursday, August 11, 2011

Friday Favorites

I am linking up again with Finding Joy in my Kitchen to see what everyone has bookmarked this week.  I have found some goodies that I can't wait to try one of these days.  Here are the top 5 that made my list.

That just sounds like a good idea!

I think this is one salad that the Little Beanes might eat.

IMG_8628
String Beane has a milk allergy.  Shockingly, Oreos do not have milk.  It doesn't look like that would be true but it is.  It has made me love the Oreo company. 
Taco Spring Rolls
Yummy!

Chocolate and graham cracker crumbs in an ooey gooey blondie bar. Need I say more?
The picture says it all!


3 comments:

  1. Ooooo those taco spring rolls have my name written all over them!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blondies -- a fun idea using graham crackers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marnie! Just discovered your blog since you chose my chocolate chip graham cracker blondies as a Friday Favorite. I'm flattered! They were a big hit when I made them. :) Huge fan of your blog - I'm a follower from here on out! Take care, Colleen

    ReplyDelete