Thursday, August 18, 2011

Friday Favorites










I love looking through all the recipes and ideas on Pinterest.  I love see everyone's talents and ideas.  Here are my top five picks for this week:



Chic-Fil-A Nuggets!  If only this is true.  I can't wait to try this and see how close it is.


My oldest Beane is starting kindergarten Monday!  Where did the time go there?  I have been pretty obsessed lately with ideas for the lunchbox and snack.  I think these will work out.

String Beane would be very excited to open his lunch box and find one of these waiting for him!

What a delicious breakfast!  Or snack, or lunch, or dinner!


This just looks scrumptious!

I am linking up with Finding Joy in My Kitchen.  Come check it out and see what everyone else has on their food radar.

 






6 comments:

  1. ooh - good stuff - visiting from Friday Favorite Findes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chicken nuggets look like sure child pleasin fare!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, great minds. :) I cant wait to try the Cinnasticks, I'm making them tonight. Thanks for dropping by my blog and commenting. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! We've tried the granola bars -- the s'more kind. We enjoyed them a lot, but they were way too sweet. We'll reduce the sugar and honey next time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those granola bars look great. Looking for back to school snacks and this is perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a copycat chik-fil-a sandwich/nuggets recipe on my food blog. I think it has a little more powdered sugar than that recipe, but they are like DEAD-ON! They are so good!

    ReplyDelete