Sunday, August 28, 2011

Menu Plan Monday August 29

Last week was our first week of having a child in school.  I am shocked at how worn out I am!  All the little Beanes have adjusted great to the new schedule of earlier bedtimes and earlier wake up calls.

I, on the other hand, am out of energy.  By 9:00 I am ready to pass out!  Hopefully this week will be a little easier on me.
Kindergarten has been great so far for String Beane.  He loves it.  The lunch box meals have worked out and he has not gone hungry.  I hope last week was not some sort of 'honey moon period' and he resists going this week.  

Last week's meals went really good for us.  The General Tso's chicken is a family favorite.  The ground beef pasties were really liked by Jelly Beane.  She ate them up!  I like them and so did Mr. Homegrown but String and Butter Beane did not love them.  The big surprise of the week was the Chicken Macaroni Bake.  I was not really expecting much but I LOVED it!  We all did.  All the little Beanes ate it up without complaint and without me begging them to eat.  This will move to Family Favorites.  We also had the Chick fil a nuggets.  They were good but, let me just say, Chick-Fil-A is not scared of me with this recipe.  They are not in danger of losing business.  

Here is my menu plan for this week.  I will link up again at Menu Plan Monday.  Check out her site for tons of great menus and recipes.

Monday
Chicken and Dumplings
(String Beane's request)

Tuesday
 
Sausage and Eggs

Wednesday
crispy-shrimp-pasta-00
Salad and Garlic Bread

Thursday

Friday

I hope you have fun planning your family's meals for this week.  Check out Menu Plan Monday for more great ideas.

2 comments:

  1. your menu looks great!! its so fun weekly to read about what your family thinks of the recipes you make:)
    here is a link to my Menu Plan
    enjoy the holiday weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow!! totally loved your menu!! :-)

    ReplyDelete