Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Favorites

I am ready for Fall!  Today the weather is supposed to be more 'fall like'.  Bring it. 

String Beane has been talking about Fall in kindergarten.  He is wondering why the leaves have not changed colors - out loud - a lot. 

I have been noticing a lot of Fall recipes online.  Mostly Halloween type things.  I love to decorate for Fall.  I love to cook Fall food.  Here are some sweet treats that I found around the web this week.  I am linking up with Finding Joy in My Kitchen.  Go check out what has caught everyone else's eye.


Wow!  I can't wait to try these out. 

I am thinking that I can dip the tips in melted white icing instead of white chocolate.  That way it would be safe for my String Beane to eat.  What do you think?

Easy directions and super cute presentation!

I am definitely going to try this out for the little Beanes.  So cute!

Pumpkin Pizzas
This one might even impress String Beane!

Now that I have that Fall teaser out of my system, I can focus on some other things.  Like cleaning my house.  We are having Jelly Beane's birthday party here tomorrow.  Lots to do! 

What have you bookmarked this week? 

2 comments:

  1. You found some very yummy Halloween treats this week! Those cupcakes look delicious!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Love all the fall finds :)

    ReplyDelete