Monday, October 10, 2011

Menu Monday October 10

Last week lasted forever!  My mom made it through surgery.  Praise God!  and Mr. Homegrown made it through a several days in charge of the Little Beanes.

I must admit, I did enjoy hearing Mr. Homegrown talk about how hard it is to keep up with the house and the Little Beanes.  I like some appreciation now and again.  Got some.

Last week's menu was a little sparse since I was not really here.  The Mother/Son Date Knight at Chic Fil A was so much fun!  If you ever get a chance to go to one of their 'events' I think you should go.  The Crockpot Rotisserie Chicken and the Blue Plate Special were eaten well and enjoyed by everyone.  They are family favorites so it was a safe bet.

This is what is on the menu for this week:

Monday
Salad
Corn

Tuesday

Rice
Asparagus

Wednesday

Thursday
Rice
Broccoli
Friday
Sausage Pancakes Recipe
Homemade Applesauce
What's on your menu this week? 
I hope you have a great week.  I am linking up at Menu Plan Monday.  Go check out the great menus and recipes.  There are tons of great inspiration there.

No comments:

Post a Comment