Sunday, October 23, 2011

Menu Plan Monday October 24

We ate good this past week!  I really loved everything we had.  We started with eating at the State Fair Monday.  I always feel like the rat from Charlotte's Web at the fair.  I only go for the food.  I get so mad when I am full and can't eat anymore.  It is always at that point I walk past the food booth that has the food I wanted to get last year but was too full to eat.  It is a frustrating cycle.

Everything else pretty much came from our family favorites.  The only new recipe we tried was the Simple Sesame Noodles.  And it was a winner!  Everyone loved it.  I can't wait to make it again and add some shrimp and mushrooms and make it the main course. 

This is a busy week.  We have a lot going on and I have found several new recipes that I want to try.  So here goes.

Monday
Sausage Breakfast Cups
Sausage Breakfast Cups
Grits
Applesauce or some other fruit

Tuesday
beef stew
Slow Cooker Beef Stew

7-Up Biscuits

Wednesday
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe
Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup
Fresh Tortilla Strips

Thursday
Spaghetti supper at Butter Beanes preschool.

Friday
Spooky Dinner!
Hotdog Worms Halloween Recipe
French Fries (Bloody Fingers!)
Peeled Grapes (eyeballs!)

I am excited to try out these new recipes.  It seems like my little Beanes should like this menu plan.  I also should have a  lot of left overs to carry us through the weekend.  Always a great thing!  What is your menu plan this week?  Go and check out Organized Junkie for other great menu plans and ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment