I have won an award!
Seven Secrets About Me:
1. I failed Art class in the eighth grade. For those that know me, that might not be a shock.
2. I taught kindergarten and first grade for a total of 9 years.
3. I went to a community college for 2 years before I transfered to UNCG.
4. I was named after my grandmother. That might not have been a hard guess with a name like Mamie.
5. My oldest son was due on the 20th anniversary of my Father's death. String Beane is named after my dad.
6. I have no hair, make up or fashion skills what so ever! I really wish I did though.
7. I never thought I wanted a daughter, until I had one. I could not imagine not having a daughter. She is so much fun and such a blessing. I just always thought I wanted sons. Now I know that 2 boys and 1 girl is perfect.
Thank you so much for the award It's Overflowing! You gave me a wonderful surpise.
Check out these newly awarded blogs.....
The Rules of this Award Are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Send it along to 15 other Bloggers and let them know you have awarded them!