Sunday, January 15, 2012

Menu Plan Monday January 16

We had some winners and some losers last week. 

The winners were definitely the Low Fat Tex Mex Chicken and Rice and the BBQ Chicken Pizza Soup.  They were both really good.  I am going to move both of them to the family favorites.

I am sad to say that the hummus night was a bust.  We tried two dessert hummus recipes and I served them up with fruit and graham crackers and marshmallows.  While I thought they were both good, especially the cookie dough hummus, no one else would touch them.  I ended up serving hot dogs.  But, we still had a fun family night.

This week I am still trying some new finds and mixing in some oldies but goodies.

Monday
Everyone is off work and out of school!
Ham burgers on the grill
French Fries
Strawberries

Tuesday
IMG 2301 1 Spaghetti Pie
Garlic Bread
Salad

Wednesday
Salad

Thursday
Rice
Broccoli

Friday
Thai Chicken Pasta

What is on your menu this week?  Do you mostly try new recipes or do old faithfuls? 

I am linking up again with Menu Plan Monday.  Go check out what is on everyone else's menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment