Sunday, April 15, 2012

Menu Plan Monday April 16

Spring break is over.  I had so much fun with my little Beanes this week.  Mr. Homegrown even took a few days off to be with us.

Now Monday morning, it will fell like herding cats getting everyone up, dressed, fed, and out the door on time.  I do not look forward to that.

I am planning an easy week of meals that I hope everyone will happily eat.

Here is the line up:

Monday


Baked Shrimp Scampi
Rice

Tuesday
Homemade Spaghetti Ohs!
Homemade Spaghetti Oh's

Wednesday
BBQ Chicken Pizza on Beer Batter Pizza Crust
I will post this pizza recipe soon!

Thursday

Mini Corn Dogs
Broccoli
Corn on the cob

Friday
Pizza from Papa John's and family movie night!

Weekend
Orange Chicken
Orange Chicken
Rice


What is on your menu this week?  I am linking up at Menu Plan Monday.  Go check her out.

2 comments:

  1. Mamie, I nominated you for an award, here is my post if you'd like to accept!
    http://www.tessadomesticdiva.com/2012/04/leibster-very-inspiring-bloggerversatile-blogger-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. the mini corn dogs sound fun.
    i think i would cheat and use a packaged cornbread batter:)
    Here is a link to my Menu Plan
    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete