Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday Favorites!


We have been in our new house now for almost two weeks.  All the boxes are slowly getting unpacked and put away.

 I love our new house!  The little Beanes love it too.  They love all the space and their new rooms.  They have yet to sleep upstairs though.  The boys still are piling in Jelly Beane's room at night to sleep.  My brother in law is coming this weekend to help Mr. Homegrown get the heavy stuff we have not moved yet.  They will be bringing over the bunk beds.  Maybe String Beane and Butter Beane will start sleeping in their room when the bunk beds get there.

We finally got  internet today.  I feel like I am back in the world again!  It is shocking how internet dependant I am.  Shameful really.

Any the who, here are my top 5 favorites for this week.  All curtesy of Pinterest.


Cookie Dough Ice Pops
I don't know why someone didn't think of this sooner!  I can't wait to give this a try.


Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Sandwich Cookies
I have cookie dough on the brain, apparently.

BUTTER PECAN CAKE
Butter Pecan Cake
If this cake tastes any thing like butter pecan ice cream, I am in!


Homemade Nutty Buddy's
I have always loved Nutty Buddy's.  These look great.


Virgin Pina Colada


Okay, so apparantly, I have a sweet tooth this week.  I am linking up at Finding Joy in My Kitchen.  Go check out what has made the top of everyone else's list. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm lovin' all the cool, sweet treats in your list this week! I sure could go for one of those Cookie Dough Ice Pops right about now! :) Visiting from Finding Joy In My Kitchen!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete