Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Favorites

Well, this is another list of my favorite things I've found on Pinterest.

I can't decide about my true feelings of Pinterest.

I LOVE to see all the projects and recipes.  I have made some and I have like most of the results.

I HATE how Pinterest can make me feel like a big failure.  I see all the pretty houses that are decorated and organized so nicely.  All of the parenting tips and organizational ideas are inspiring, but make me feel like a hap hazard parent. 

I will go on looking at Pinterest and trying to balance what I love and what I hate about it. 

Here is my top 5 list of what I love on Pinterest this week.


Chicken Marsala

Pinned Image
Chicken Pot Stickers

Pinned Image
Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Grits


Neapolitan Rose Cake

almost homemade buttercream
I am linking up with Finding Joy in my Kitchen.  Go check out what everyone else has picked to be their favorites. 

2 comments:

  1. While the neopolitian cake looks amazing I would be intimidated to try to replicate such a work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chicken marsala looks wonderful!!

    I hear you about your love/hate with Pinterest too... mostly the love wins, but it's always tempting to compare.

    ReplyDelete